Unsupported paintjob

wheelman (AUS)

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @wheelman (AUS)

DLC issue has been already fixed.

Do you still have the problem?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

I await your return!

This issue is still current since the DLC has been fixed, and I've narrowed down the list of paintjobs that I have the issue with. The following paintjobs work OK: 56905 Bright Yellow, P3164 Rose Gray, P3285 Violet, P3599 Gold, 771425 Pirate Red Pearl, P3036 Black, Custom Colour, Custom Metallic Colour, Big Sur Memorial, Juggernaut, Divided, Stripe, Stars and Stripes, Crystal Dream, Thunderbird, Night Rider, Seal Team Tribute, Viking Knots, Horses, We Were First, Burning Skull (I didn't test all colours as it seemed plain colours were OK).

The following paintjobs result in me getting kicked every time I use them:  Insight, Union, Flair, Horizon, Rush, Serenity, Aurora, Infinity

For testing I have been using the US server. LKW Venomous Leo was having the same issue as I, at the same service station, when I first reported the issue.

Cheers.....

Dear @wheelman (AUS)

Its a problem with the classic stripes paintjob .

Our developers are currently working on a fix, but for now ,dont use the classic stripes paintjob for the new volvo vnl in MP

Thank you for your understanding!

I await your return!

4 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @wheelman (AUS)

Its a problem with the classic stripes paintjob .

Our developers are currently working on a fix, but for now ,dont use the classic stripes paintjob for the new volvo vnl in MP

Thank you for your understanding!

I await your return!

OK, thanks. Good to know the devs are on it.  :D

Thanks for Participation. :D

//locked and moved to solved

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German