American Truck Simulator Connection refused.” You are not owner of some DLC you use”?

wanfourthree

Question

When I try to join ATS mp “Connection refused. You are not owner of some DLC you use.” Appears. This has never happened before until today. (5/11/18) 

I’ve downgraded my game to match the TMP supported version. I don’t own any ATS DLC, my Steam profile is public, TMP recognises the game and I’ve tested it with unticking all free DLC they’ve added over the years but still no luck. Any ideas? Or Is this related to the new Volvo Truck update and I’m gunna have to wait? Any help appreciated..

• Upvote 2

5 answers to this question

A friend and myself were getting same error. We uninstalled the new Volvo dlc. ( I believe this is the cause of the error ). When signing into TMP we had to load a saved game prior to today's date in order to connect after we downgraded of course. This should all be fixed soon when TMP updates to allow the Volvo in game. Soon I hope...

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved? ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Dear @wanfourthree

I am so  sorry that you have trouble in playing games with our mod.

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days due to this i will move this topic to appropriate section.

If you need further assistance ,you can create a new topic or DM me or support team by submitting a support ticket here::https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactivite

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x