KaizeNG

Trailer Plate

Hi all, I will say my opinion about the flatbed plate; We can replace our truck plate at World of Trucks. Why can't we change our trailer plate? Wouldn't it be easier for players to add WOT or SCS? Everyone may not know the codes or may not want to what is your opinion?

Yeah the fact that the trailer plate stuff didn't come with 1.32 is sad. To me it just makes scs look lazy because they didn't pay attention to the details, they could have released a quick follow up update adding it. (like the f7 load cancelation thing with external contracts) But oh well, we will have to wait for the next update. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SkortiL [TR] said:

Gerçek hayatta ve bu oyunda römork ve kamyonun plakaları farklıdır. Bu gerçek hayatla aynı. Belki bu iyi bir fikir ama SCS için beklemeliyiz. Belki de ekleyebilirler. :)

In real life, the plate of the trailer is different.  Every truck's plate won't be the same as the truck. :)

5 hours ago, Curve said:

Tabağınızı bir miktar düzenleme ile değiştirebilirsin. Orada bunu yaparken birçok öğretici var.

Capture.PNG

20181106122107_1.jpg

After doing some research I was able :) but when I do the plate does not seem United Kingdom<_<

1 hour ago, AirSociety said:

After doing some research I was able :) but when I do the plate does not seem United Kingdom<_<

Purchase the trailer and store it in a garage in the UK, save your game, then edit it.

12 hours ago, Curve said:

Fragmanı satın alın ve İngiltere'de bir garajda saklayın, oyununuzu kaydedin, ardından düzenleyin.

I did as you said, but the save file I got the error! Plate United Kingdom "GB" I think not. Anyway, thanks again.

Dear @AirSociety

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.