Trailer Plate

Hawkmusen

I hope to scs put this, it would be really cool to be able to put a custom board on your trailer, but I think they have not put it yet because the trailer itself is not tied to the world of trucks.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Yeah the fact that the trailer plate stuff didn't come with 1.32 is sad. To me it just makes scs look lazy because they didn't pay attention to the details, they could have released a quick follow up update adding it. (like the f7 load cancelation thing with external contracts) But oh well, we will have to wait for the next update. 

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @AirSociety

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived