Moneying shopwing in the negatives when i spawn in has a new profile in singleplayer

NFLD

Question

13 answers to this question

Greetings.

Are you saying that you have a problem with your bank money in ATS? According to the images that you sent, as far as I know everything seems fine. Your money is in the positive, as well as the job's money. I'm afraid the title and description may be a bit too confusing for us. If it'd be possible for you to clarify on either, it would help us help you better :) I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

6 hours ago, Baratako said:

Greetings.

Are you saying that you have a problem with your bank money in ATS? According to the images that you sent, as far as I know everything seems fine. Your money is in the positive, as well as the job's money. I'm afraid the title and description may be a bit too confusing for us. If it'd be possible for you to clarify on either, it would help us help you better :) I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

my money is not showing in  positive, its showing  negative. 
The title of of post is Money showing up in the  negatives when i spawn in has a new profile for ats/ets2

Dear @NFLD

I think some great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized.

Please let us know!

I await your return!

Dear @NFLD

I am so sorry that you have trouble playing games.

But your topic has been inactive for 3 days since last reply,due to this i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need further assistance of this problem,please contact us again,we will open this topic .

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

As the last reply to this topic was 2 days ago I will be moving it to unsolved. We hope you understand and if any other questions do come up, feel free to DM me on the forums, make a new topic or contact the support team directly where we will be more than happy to help. :) 

//moved to unsolved 

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x