The new VOLVO VNL is something else then the other trucks that are in the game. From the inside of the truck it really feels like the old Volvo in ETS2. In my opinion this new truck is the best truck in ATS. You have alot of choices and make the game fun again. I recommend this truck! :D

• Like 1

I was sceptical of it at first mainly due to several bugs that were present but after a while of driving it I started to enjoy the better sounds and the general features of the truck.

3 hours ago, xGorkem- said:

I think the new Volvo VNL is very nice. :)

can only agree :)

4 hours ago, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

I was sceptical of it at first mainly due to several bugs that were present but after a while of driving it I started to enjoy the better sounds and the general features of the truck.

i havent noticed anything wrong with the truck yet. So i cant say anything negative about it

As someone who drives Volvo VNL in real life, I can say it looks great. However, the sounds are very disappointing! Hopefully SCS team will work on getting proper Volvo engine sounds in the future.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Zulnex said:

As someone who drives Volvo VNL in real life, I can say it looks great. However, the sounds are very disappointing! Hopefully SCS team will work on getting proper Volvo engine sounds in the future.

Well  we will have to wait and see. They will probably change it in the future. Time will tell

• Upvote 1

It's an overall nice truck. The Kenworth's and Peterbilt's that have been in game for quite some time are decent trucks. But with the Volvo it's an overall simple truck nothing to flashy or far fetched. I just like the simplicity of it, hook up to a trailer and go. The Volvo just has that "working truck" look to it that the other trucks don't have. The wait for it to be released was well worth it and since then the Volvo has become my main truck to drive when inside ATS.