New Volvo Truck Thoughts?

TheGoodGuy1515

3 hours ago, xGorkem- said:

I think the new Volvo VNL is very nice. :)

can only agree :)

4 hours ago, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

I was sceptical of it at first mainly due to several bugs that were present but after a while of driving it I started to enjoy the better sounds and the general features of the truck.

i havent noticed anything wrong with the truck yet. So i cant say anything negative about it

12 hours ago, Zulnex said:

As someone who drives Volvo VNL in real life, I can say it looks great. However, the sounds are very disappointing! Hopefully SCS team will work on getting proper Volvo engine sounds in the future.

Well  we will have to wait and see. They will probably change it in the future. Time will tell

It's an overall nice truck. The Kenworth's and Peterbilt's that have been in game for quite some time are decent trucks. But with the Volvo it's an overall simple truck nothing to flashy or far fetched. I just like the simplicity of it, hook up to a trailer and go. The Volvo just has that "working truck" look to it that the other trucks don't have. The wait for it to be released was well worth it and since then the Volvo has become my main truck to drive when inside ATS.

• 2 weeks later...

I like using the Volvo VNL for general freight only. I don’t think the Volvo VNL is the best truck for heavy haul since the max hp engine in game with no mods is a 600 hp Cummins. I personally use the Kenworth W900 for heavy hauls since it has the Cat 625 hp engine and the torque for doing heavy hauls. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear TheGoodGuy1515,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived