I cant join Europe server 2

OGNMarc

Question

Europe server 2 is the most populated server so i like to go on to see all the different types of people. My issue is that when i try to login to Europe 2 the game states i am in (i can see myself on the ets2 live map) but not every player is loaded in and the ones that have loaded in for me are all frozen. I have gone onto other servers and have not found an issue on any of them but rather only on Europe 2. Any suggestions to help, im desperate.

7 answers to this question

16 hours ago, OGNMarc said:

The only issue with that theory about the anti virus thing is that i am still able to play on other servers. I also have a beefy computer and internet so i dont think it would take long to load in.

Hey!

This sounds like a connection issue to me. When after a bit waiting (let's say 1, maybe 2 minutes) not all players have appeared or are still frozen, then it's something with your internet connection.

Try, as already suggested, restarting your internet router. Use LAN if you're currently using WLAN.

Try disabling all firewalls and anti-virus software and try again.

~ MrJonton01

Hello, 

The cause of this maybe your connection.  Try these Solutions: 

• Run TruckersMP as an administrator 

° Right click on TruckersMP

° Clicl run as administrator 

• Troubleshooting  TruckersMP

° Click trouble shoot

• Restart your router (Wifi box) - unplug and replug

Stay happy and safe

38 minutes ago, [UA_WEST] Yura said:

hello, you need to wait some time to download other players who are around you, (in such cities as Calais and Duisburg), і think these problems are due to an antivirus

The only issue with that theory about the anti virus thing is that i am still able to play on other servers. I also have a beefy computer and internet so i dont think it would take long to load in.

19 hours ago, Paige said:

Hello, 

The cause of this maybe your connection.  Try these Solutions: 

• Run TruckersMP as an administrator 

° Clicl run as administrator 

• Troubleshooting  TruckersMP

° Click trouble shoot

• Restart your router (Wifi box) - unplug and replug

I managed to fix the issue thanks for your help

7 hours ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Hey!

This sounds like a connection issue to me. When after a bit waiting (let's say 1, maybe 2 minutes) not all players have appeared or are still frozen, then it's something with your internet connection.

Try, as already suggested, restarting your internet router. Use LAN if you're currently using WLAN.

Try disabling all firewalls and anti-virus software and try again.

~ MrJonton01

I managed to fix the issue thanks for your help

Hello,

I am happy to hear that your question has been answered and also thank you for marking the best answer. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

I will now be moving this topic to the most appropriate area on the forums. :) 

//locked + moved to solved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x