I couldn't figure it out.

Aykut / 31]

Question

6 answers to this question

ATS contains a new tool. Could it be "Volvo"?

25 minutes ago, Gun Powder said:

Hello @Aykut / 29]

You are trying to play with a profile that has saved some DLC that you do not have. You must create a new profile with your own DLC.

Kind Regards,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support 

I was play last night without any problem. When Volvo i arrived this problem came up.

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German