Adding A 'Upload File' Option To Report Page

Hazza_P15

Suggestion Name: Adding A 'Upload File' Option To Report Page

Suggestion Description: A option to upload a file from pc tab be added to the reports page (when submitting a report).

Any example images: None.

Why should it be added?: I recently submitted a report but had no easy way of uploading say an image as evidence to the report as the link I tried to include failed leading to the report being declined as a certain moderator didn't actually read my update on that report saying that the link hadn't worked so could they suggest an alternate means of providing evidence.

• 9 months later...
  • Project Manager

Hello there,

Thank you for submitting a suggestion. Unfortunately, we do not have unlimited storage space to store video files for bans on our servers. Most people upload their evidence to platforms like Streamable, YouTube or Google Drive and just paste a link in the report. A video file can easily, depending on the quality, reach 150MB per minute. We would like to keep TruckersMP free and cannot pay for such servers.

Thanks for your understanding

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡