Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't connect my American Truck Sim game to truckersmp. Help.

Nater

Question

Hello. I have around 10 hours in american truck sim or even more I know it is atleast 10 hours. I have tried around 30 times to connect the game to truckersmp no luck. Please help me if you have any idea why it is broken for me. Thanks Nater

7 answers to this question

Hello :)

Make sure your steam profile is set to PUBLIC

This topic will help you

Then go to TruckersMP profile ---> account ---> setting ---> Licked Games / DLC and click Check owned games. After that, wait for a minutes and back at your Truckersmp profile and see if it works

Then you must download new TruckersMP launcher and install ATSMP. 

Play game

Thanks but I can play euro truck sim 2 on truckersmp but i cant hook up american truck sim. I hooked up euro trucka a while back and recently i have tried to hook up american truck sim and i can't i did wqhat you said but it wont work...

@Nater

Make sure that your Steam Profil is set to Public. if you want, you can creat a Support Ticket here; https://truckersmp.com/support 

I send you a Image from Steam in Public;

uG03p2x.png

Make sure you have this Settings ! 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German