Kicked from server for no headlighs in daytime

T3xasLonewolf

Game: American Truck Simulator

Mod Version: 0.2.2.5.5 Alpha 
Controllers Used: n/a
Description of Issue: Being kicked from server for not having headlights on in daytime
How to reproduce: n/a 
Screenshots / Videos: My Screen Shot

I know this is a ( IN GAME ) rule:  Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 19:00 (7pm) - 07:00 (7am)

But are we talking about EURO server time or NA server time??? 

Guess I'll just keep my lights on day or night :troll:

^ @ALEXXX Some states require trucks have their headlights on whether it is day or night, and some countries have similar laws. (Sweden, for example, requires you drive with headlights on 24/7 in cars and trucks)

I have my headlights on 24/7 because I don't see a reason not to, I like having my marker lights illuminated because you never know when it may help, and it really can't hurt to do so.

Not to say TMP should force that of course.

I believe the headlights auto kick has just not been readjusted after the time was set to night for all users, because this was only happening since then.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea, I never had any problems with it, I think even better for the simulation of the game.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.