ATS logitech g920 shows up in MP, but not Single Player.

Robby G.

Question

Hi there, 

i am having problems with my game not detecting my logitech G920 steering wheel in game, it only shows up in multiplayer but not single player. I have already fixed this problem for ETS2 already.

Is there anyway that i can fix this?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Hello @Robby G.

Do you have installed the Logitech Gaming Software ? 

1) First of all, conect your Logitech Steering Wheel on your Pc. 

2) Start the Logitech Gaming Software

3) Open the TruckersMP Launcher 

4) In-Game, go to Settings --> Controls

5) Make sure that you select your Logitech G920

6) Go to Keybind and make your own settings

7) Safe and make the test on the Road !

I hope thats help you !

Let us know when has resolved. 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello @Robby G.

The problem has been solved, we thank the answers given by the community.

Remember if you have a question or problem do not forget to create a new topic or use the support service https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Solved

Kind Regards,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support