Is it just me? or

FPSKoda4

Is it just me? or is ATS MP broken? You are able to pause while moving there is no speed limiters you can go 100 mph including in citys. WOT contracts don't work you have to have your headlights on at pitch day 3 pm. Everybody you meet on there is like super sketchy. Alot of people following me such as their right on my tail following wherever  i go. If i do a left turn they'll do a left turn and if i do a right turn they'll do a right turn. If i pull a U turn they'll do it as well and even tried to trap me. Reports don't work at all
Is it just me or is Truckersmp dying out?
I have a weird unsettled/uncomfortable feeling while playing this game including ETS 2
Note: I'm not the only person experiencing all these problems. It happened when i had a update

To be fair bud I think that you and some/very few other people think that TruckersMP is dying out. I personally dont see that it is, to me it seems like a growing community and will be for many years to come.

Maybe you just got a little bored of the game and this is causing you to think this way. I've not had any "sketchy" experiences with other drivers following me as it doesnt really matter to me if you follow me or not, as long as you dont ruin my drive I'm alright with it. It's an online mod/game so if you dont want people to follow you, you can go on less populated servers or play Singleplayer.

And with the bugs thingy, I'm sure it's just a slight hiccup nothing else. It will probably be fixed within an hour or two

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

I do not think it is dying out. I do have some issues with other drivers intentionally causing damage to my truck, (I recorded it while they did it, and need to file a complaint, but do not know how to do that, yet), while at the Phoenix Raceway. That is another topic/issue for another thread.

Before the ATS version mismatch issue between Steam and TMP, I owned a truck and a car. I did downgrade my game to the temporary beta version in order to continue playing, and that might be the cause/reason why I now have two trucks, instead of one truck and one car. Lesson learned; next time there is a version mismatch issue, I just will not play until it is corrected.

On to today: I saw the TMP "Supported" version was updated, so I opted-out of the beta version in Steam, and fired-up TMP. That, by itself, tells me the "version mismatch" issue is resolved. (Thank you to the TruckersMP development team). I delivered two loads, the last of which was delivered prior to posting this comment. I experienced no issues, other than not having my car back. I will just go buy another one, which seems to be my only option. I did have to install an update for ATS and ETS2 in TMP before I could launch ATS, but that was expected.

it is not broken it is only going through several phases, At least in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

I have also had other drivers follow me, I think it's just their way of relieving some boredom, they  probably kids as well. Also I find it happen on weekends when more people up late playing.

But most of the time I find other drivers on ATS MP much more polite and courteous compared to some drivers on ETS 2 MP , especially on server 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived