TMP Register Problem

[ConSecGroup] SFZXWhoaffy

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello @SFZXWhoaffy

For TruckersMP to recognize your game, your Steam profile must be temporarily set to Public.
In addition, the game details must be visible in your Steam profile.

Please go to your profile in Steam
> Edit profile
> My privacy settings
> My profile, as well as game details must be public
> Keep my entire playing time always secret!

That should look like this:
https://i.imgur.com/BGgwRIU.jpg

Here's an illustrated step-by-step guide:
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/67307-registration-linking-issues-steam-privacy-update/

If your Steam account has been successfully verified, you can change your profile back to Private.

Please let me know if I could help you 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

As this topic has now been inactive for a further two more days I will now have to move it to the unsolved section. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on the forums, make a new topic or contact the support team directly :) 

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x