Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A rule that much people don't know

NuckraiN

On 11/4/2018 at 8:57 AM, NuckraiN said:

Hi. Now im going to show you a rule that the most of the community don't know. As you can see at the below at the intersection there is an upside down red triangle(Think yourself as yellow line). Which means you have to give way. You have to wait if someone comes from the highway to the your road(The red line). And the other guy who comes from the other side(Orange brush) have to let go of the red line. A few of people were obeying to this rule and i would like to write it. Thanks

http://prntscr.com/le6a8p

I allways accept/follow the rules, but this rule absolutly makes NO SENSE. Show me 1 intersection in Europe, where the people on the main road have to give way to people coming off the Highway/Interstate/Autobahn. It's litterally non-sense. Anyway, i follow this rule also if it's the stupidest thing I've ever saw, ok, it isn't. :P It's just unrealistic. :confused:

Sincerely Flying Cat

You found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Thanks for information. Most people don't know this rule. We must follow the rules! Give way to people!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Here's the more annoying thing, something that is even worse than people not following traffic signs. People that don't know who has the right of way on intersections with traffic lights. For example,  i'm turning left, the person opposite of me is going straight, in which case he has the right of way. But on the servers, people just don't seem to care, they'll floor it and cause a massive incident (happened just a few hours ago to me).

76561198019692967.png

10 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

Myself being from Canada I find it weird that traffic exiting the highway gets the right of way. Plus, those signs aren't everywhere so players don't pay attention to a yeild sign at an off ramp. 

It isn't even normal in Europe. It's just unrealistic. I live in Europe (Switzerland) and we often travel around. I've NEVER saw such a stupid "right-of-way" at off-ramps... :thinking: I hope they'll change it to how it should be. The people allready on the way are getting the right off way, not those from the off-ramp. :blink:

Sincerely Flying Cat

You like this comment? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

2 hours ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

It isn't even normal in Europe. It's just unrealistic. I live in Europe (Switzerland) and we often travel around. I've NEVER saw such a stupid "right-of-way" at off-ramps... :thinking: I hope they'll change it to how it should be. The people allready on the way are getting the right off way, not those from the off-ramp. :blink:

Sincerely Flying Cat

You like this comment? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D

I know that rule ain’t exist irl but that is the rule on the game. So what should we do but obeying the rules? 

23 hours ago, NuckraiN said:

I know that rule ain’t exist irl but that is the rule on the game. So what should we do but obeying the rules?

I've never said that we shouldn't obey the rules ingame. I allways obey the rules but i would like if the would be realistic, you understand what I wanna say? Can't wait to hear your reaction. :) 

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @NuckraiN

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived