Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A rule that much people don't know

NuckraiN

Hi. Now im going to show you a rule that the most of the community don't know. As you can see at the below at the intersection there is an upside down red triangle(Think yourself as yellow line). Which means you have to give way. You have to wait if someone comes from the highway to the your road(The red line). And the other guy who comes from the other side(Orange brush) have to let go of the red line. A few of people were obeying to this rule and i would like to write it. Thanks

http://prntscr.com/le6a8p

Unfortunnetly as a Guy that is in the community for 3 years now. i can tell you that the community has gotten worse in my point of view. i remember the good old days when people waited patiently in traffic jams and intersections and Europort was busy. A lot of admins from that age see it the same way. it would be nice if there was some sort of sign quiz :D or something before you can go online. maybe it would help something. but thats just a stupid idea of mine. Basicly i recommend to follow the signs and traffic lights and everyones experience will be better in TMP

The main goal of the game has always been to simulate the reality of everyone around the world. Players were expected to adhere to in-game traffic laws as they do in real life.
However, we all know that there are few players who respect the signage during the course of the game and who follow the idea of "simulation".
What we can do is give an example of responsibility and education to others around us!

I can remember when traffic lights weren't sync'd by the server, and everyone saw different lights. I think the thing I was most amazed by was having four trucks behind me, who i assume saw different lights, who waited patiently for mine to actually turn green. I think, what we need now is to actually teach people to respect junction markings, like this:

2262167_7fd1e5fa.jpg]

many people would just drive straight off the side road onto the main one without even looking, because they think they have priority - they do not. 

edit: and, taken from the video above, this sign and its opposite. 1GzOPvJ.png

There are many trooling that do not respect this type of rules, the truth is that as a truck simulator we must respect the laws of traffic, each of our countries have it, such as traffic lights, lines, etc. but ahy many newbies or children who do not teach them and that's why we see this kind of problems.

Hello Dear @NuckraiN

Thank you very much for this useful information. Actually, a lot of players don't read game rules. Also these are rules in real life. There's something I want to draw your attention to. In-game traffic signs. These signs are in many places. Such signs indicate who should give way. But I'm sorry, I've forgotten something. It's a racing simulator. So everyone is competing with each other and no one respects each other.

Valuable Players ; please follow the rules. Yeah, it's a game. But if you follow the rules and you help everyone follow the rules, you learn two things. LOVE & RESPECT. Many players corrected themselves. You can achieve this. Have you a question? Is there a rule you're wondering? Share with us and talk about it.

Life is beautiful as you share!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

I have no problem with running red lights in general. However I have a problem with people running red lights causing dangerous situations. We can't exactly compare that with disrespecting the road signs. Usually, you can't cause a dangerous situation when there is nobody to give way. The problem starts as soon as there are other players. Almost every human being works the same, basically: "Oh, the guy in front of me has broken the rules, this means I can do it too!" This is what I consider as the biggest problem with the road signs, but especially with that one junction.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

Yes exactly @WarMaz if there is noone at an intersection, there is no problem, if someone ran an red light. But there are many players out there, wich run red lights, or stop signs, or whatever, even when there are other players around. As an good example you can take Calais, where a lot of accidents at the roundabout's happen, just because someone ignores the rules, or can't wait a few seconds, because he/she thinks "i'm more important than all other players".

With a little respect, for other players, and patience it woud be a really nice driving experience.

Well, C-D road is very popular and very crowded. Sure, we are supposed to stop but due to the amount of people on the road it's very impossible to hit the brakes making a complete stop while 20 users are going 100+ mph behind you causing them to stop in the grass. I mean that's what I think. 

Stay happy and safe

One always needs to keep in mind, that he is allowed to break rules as long as he prevents something bad to happen. Like for example if you see someone speeding onto a crossing and you are supposed to have the right of way, just be so kind and don't enter the crossing. I am not talking of it being mandatory, no, it would be just kind if you see somebody. :)

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

Archived