Italy DLC

Gilles03

Definitely worth it. I love driving along the coast as bcblackout said, only thing that was throwing me off was the price, but since somebody else bought me this DLC as a gift which I really appreciate still, I can now see why it costs this much. So much detail and beauty in a map, its unbelievable! Definitely 100% get it, you will not regret it.  

I recommend Italy, have very good graphics and texture packs, good places, and there are many villages & towns. :thisisfine: :check:

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Definitely worth it!

Somebody actually very kindly bought me this DLC and I love it, can't stop driving on the roads of Italy. The thing that did put me off was the cost as I couldn't really afford it until somebody offered to buy it for me, and the scenery is unreal! So realistic and the graphics are Ultra clear, so awesome. Definitely get it, you will not regret!! 

Hello lil Gilles03,

I think it's worth because there are some interesting landscapes :wub: The Map "Italy" have 11,500 km of new in-game roads and 19 new cities :) You can buy the DLC in the Steam Shop Sale for 8,99€. I have the DLC from the beginning and I really like it :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @lil Gilles03

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived