How does one appeal a discord ban?

Jay Gatsby

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Jay Gatsby,

Please submit a feedback and the Community Moderation Management will review it to help you solve that issue. Further information regarding how to properly file such a ticket can be found on the forum, here.

Best of luck for you. Please, let the Support team know whether this has answered your question so that they can move it to solved.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Game Manager

28 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Hello @Jay Gatsby,

Please submit a feedback and the Community Moderation Management will review it to help you solve that issue. Further information regarding how to properly file such a ticket can be found on the forum, here.

Best of luck for you. Please, let the Support team know whether this has answered your question so that they can move it to solved.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Game Manager

Well, I can not make a feedback ticket due to another feedback ticket being open at this moment. What should i do 

text142238445.gif

Hello,

Under these circumstances, it is indeed a little issue. However, I have made sure that the person your current one is aimed at gets to deal with it as quickly as possible so that it will be resolved. After that, you can create another ticket again. Contacting our Community Moderation Managers on the Forum would not be beneficial since they would redirect you to feedback as well, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Game Manager

Hi  @Jay Gatsby

This topic has  been inactive for  3 days and because of the inactivity ,I will proceed to move it to inactive topics.

If the problem persists, do not hesitate to DM me or one of our team member or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for  participation.

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further two more days, I will be moving it to the unsolved section. Please feel free to make a new topics in the future if you need anymore help  

//moved to unsolved 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x