game loading issue

odysseus420

Question

Hello truckers!

So, probably like 3 months ago, i saw the trailer mod is about to come out on ETS2 and ATS and i was interested trying it out, like week ago? I've updated my ETS2 to try the new update with the trailer, got myself two trailer to see what you can do with them. Unfortunately I ran into an game issue. 

Let me get into this:

I started playing, picked up my trailer to pickup the goods at the destination I choosed, i started to drive my truck and my game froze, got black screen and the game started to load (the loading screen) so i was thinking its from the game that it has to laod the new trailer, etc... but no, I went on the high way and same thing happen again, the game froze and got the loading screen over and over again. I tried to verify my game files, that didn't work too. I removed all my mods that i had subscribed before and still did not fixed it.

If any of you had this issue, please tell me. It's really annoying. 

Thanks!

- ciyberman

8 answers to this question

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

• Thanks 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

16 hours ago, Darkor16 said:

Have you tried to verify your files for ETS2 ?

Yes, as soon as I found this problem that was the first thing I did.

13 hours ago, White Wolf. said:

Did you tried it already with a new Profile?

If not please do so, should that not help i think[...]

I'll try to do that.

EDIT: I tried again to verify my files, after that I got like 40mb update, launched the game, and I continued playing on my main profile. Played like 30 mins, i did not see the issue, so it's been fixed.

13 hours ago, DJFrontier said:

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

Sorry, i was kinda busy, I did not had time time to read or reply. I'll keep you updated around 24h period.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ciyberman said:

please move this to the solved section, thank you!

Hello,

Thanks for your answer =)

Have a great evening!

Regards,

//Locked & moved to solved

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !