New Admin Vehicle Costumization Options:

New Admin Vehicle Costumization Options:

Suggestion Description:

Hello Everyone. I got a new suggestion to make regarding the paintjobs that admins could use in truckersmp. I spoke to some admins and we came to a conclusion that some of them still prefer trucks over cars. So how could we solve this.

First of all i would like to propose on an idea we came up with. As many of truckersmp players know. There is a paintjob specificly used by admins with blue lights ofcourse.

So my question is: Why not add a police skin for trucks that are already available in steam workshop? (i am aware that the skins would have to be modified.) Thats what i would like to suggest. 

Also i suggest that blue light beacons would be added to the trucks. And even Police trailers skins should be available for the admins to use. i would like to suggest that they should be reflective aswell.

Any Example Images? Pictures are unavailable atm.

Why Should This Be Added?

So why should this be implemented.

Well it would give admins more choices of ,,patrolling" i believe it could make the game more realistic (because police trucks already exist to carry equipment etc.) 

Also from my point of view its always nice to see something different than cars and if the skins are going to look nice and it will allow the administrators drive and finish jobs. I dont see anything negative than adding work to the addon team. 

So what other advantages does it have then improving realism.

Well it adds more options for admins which means more freedom of choice.

I will be happy to find out your opinions and ideas/suggestions. And also ill be happy to know if its possible to make or not. 

Thank you for reading this. And i want to wish you a nice day.

Sincerly, Matthew P. / TheGoodGuy1515

Edited by TheGoodGuy1515
Changing The Format + Editing Some Information
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...