DOUBLE TRAILERS IN C-D ROAD

MiojoBR

Also. i Believe it wont pass due to the regulations of double trailers. Most countries dont like double trailers and they hardly ever allow vans with additional trailer. (the d double could be allowed maybe)

Plus from my point of view. Double trailers are harder to drive with and can cause a lot of chaos on busy roads. can you imagine the road being blocked not with one but two trailers? i dont really like the idea of having double trailers on busy roads. i believe it wouldnt end well

What exactly is the point of driving double trailers outside of Scandinavia if you can't pick up loads with them?

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

The C-D Road is chaotic enough as it is, principally why I avoid it at all costs. Throw in double-trailers and you've got yourself a nightmare.

Hello trucker,

Rules have been made recently where you can use double trailers and where not. The C-D route is in the region where they are forbidden. 

Think of the consequences of double trailers on the busiest road in TruckersMP, it would be a complete disaster and double trailer jobs exist only in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.

If you want to leave this as a suggestion, please post it in the suggestions topic and wait for a admin.

Have a nice day and happy trucking,

Lil Gilles03

43 minutes ago, NuckraiN said:

Look. The player's shouldn't be able to do that. As you know the traffic between C-D is on maximum population. Think that everyone has double trailer. Think about the traffic and people that don't know how to drive truck. That should be forbidden.

Agreed. A single player would then take up almost twice the space on the roadways, increasing traffic. Imagine all the people that would try to turn around, or get themselves unstuck. It would be a nightmare.

knepgi-5.png

Hello Dear @MiojoBR

I'd like to comment on this. First of all, I agree with the idea that they seem so cool. But I am very sorry to mention that I did not agreee with your opinion. Why?

There is always a great chaos on the C-D road. Because most players do not follow the rules. As a result there are many accidents. Finally, a very long traffic is occurring. Now, let's say that all players use double trailers. This means more chaos; longer traffic & more accidents. The main reason is not the double trailer. Players do not follow the rules. In this way, the double trailer will cause everything to be more.

In short, management has made a very good decision on this issue. Have a nice day!

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived