private server

iamtoast

Hello Player!

First Welcome to TruckersMP Community

Unable to play on private server. Plus you can choose one of the Servers of that Link and enter with your Friend.

https://truckersmp.com/status

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

On 11/3/2018 at 2:10 PM, Darkor16 said:

@dragonslayingmaster1000 I'm afraid that would be violation of copyright as the map was made by SCS, if you want to use the map then you would need a contract with SCS which says that they let u use the map.

(that's how i think it works lol)

Regards,

Darkor16

You would only be in Violation of SCS copyright if you gave your friend access to copy the actual game files made by SCS.
If you somehow managed to get truckersmp server & editable client files and made your own private server & client you'd be violating TruckersMP copyright.

In the end it's up to TMP to release custom server files for our use (be cool if they did SA-MP has/had a wide range of thriving custom servers).
Or you can make your own.

On 11/3/2018 at 5:50 AM, iamtoast said:

well atleast scs software could of made a multiplayer mode but I guess im stuck because I know how to set up port forwarding but I cant just make a mod from scratch 

I think SCS mentioned they were thinking about making a multiplayer mode when they released ATS, but nothing has been confirmed.

Dear @iamtoast

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived