Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP.. Where are we now, and where were we at the beginning.

Heemse

Currently thinking about where TruckersMP got build from, I remember when we all started in 2014. It was so unstable, and never thought it would bring us here, as we are right now. Lets keep it up guys - There's one thing that makes this mod great, and thats the community. Without the community developers wouldn't keep developing. 'cus there would be no animo. Thanks guys for having fun with me on the road!

Sometimes its great to think about the past, and think where this will bring us further. 

Thanks for reading,

Zelfstandig

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

^No, unfortunately not all players are satisfied because they had a bad encounter with staff, they were baned, and so on... Every day I see that players complain about TruckersMP, their staff and about reports,... And also I see speedhackers, massive rammers & NCZ hackers mostly every week. That's bad but it's very cool that you've created such an post :)

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

16 minutes ago, grundi2601 said:

No, unfortunately not all players are satisfied because they had a bad encounter with staff, they were baned, and so on... Every day I see that players complain about TruckersMP, their staff and about reports,... And also I see speedhackers, massive rammers & NCZ hackers mostly every week. That's bad but it's very cool that you've created such an post :)

Thanks mate ;)

image.png.84e46852ccdd27ac45fa8e04c8384c1d.png

Dev, and the entirety of TMP Staff does a great job, and the TMP mod has come a long way from the beginning. It can only continue getting better from here! :D

15 hours ago, grundi2601 said:

^No, unfortunately not all players are satisfied because they had a bad encounter with staff, they were baned, and so on... Every day I see that players complain about TruckersMP, their staff and about reports,... And also I see speedhackers, massive rammers & NCZ hackers mostly every week. That's bad but it's very cool that you've created such an post :)

A lot of people tend to forget that every single staff member here is a volunteer. They are not paid, yet they try to spend every minute they can to be here assisting the community as a whole to make it better then before. A very large community at that. Each staff member does what they can to the best of their ability, and do not ask for a single penny in return.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived