Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Steering wheel

Isacsb

@snabbleverans AB 

I first played ATS/ETS2 on a keyboard, then on a Xbox One controller, and then finally on a Logitech G920 with H-Shifter. If you are looking for the most or realistic gaming experience I would highly recommend you getting the G920 or G29. It makes the gameplay of both ATS/ETS2 feel completely different. 

Wish you the best of luck and drive safe.

13 hours ago, K0rnholio said:

@snabbleverans AB 

I first played ATS/ETS2 on a keyboard, then on a Xbox One controller, and then finally on a Logitech G920 with H-Shifter. If you are looking for the most or realistic gaming experience I would highly recommend you getting the G920 or G29. It makes the gameplay of both ATS/ETS2 feel completely different. 

Wish you the best of luck and drive safe.

okey, thank you for the tip! today I play on keyboard and I think the game is amazing but with steering wheel, it seems to be more amazing! :D

//Isac

Drive safe!

13 hours ago, ExilevRandall said:

Things to thinks about when buying a wheel  1. Do you want to use it on any other console if so go for G920 for xbox one and pc, G29 for ps4 and pc Q2. Do you actually have the space on your desk for one, if not you can get fold up wheel stand 

Okey nice! Thanks for the tip! Really good ones :)

//Isac

Drive safe!

11 hours ago, TheFreshMaker said:

What most other posters have mentioned, Got myself a G29 not too long ago and haven't looked back.

Okey so you think it’s good? 

//Isac 

Drive safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @snabbleverans AB

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived