Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Steering wheel

Isacsb

3 hours ago, UnofficalGamer275 said:

Hey, I used to use the Logitech G27; I then bought the Logitech G29 and it's the one I use to this day - it's the one I would recommend. However there are others.

Happy trucking!

Thanks!! :)

//Isac

drive safe

2 hours ago, NickThe0ne said:

I'm looking at getting an upgrade myself and I've been looking at the G29 with a separate gear stick as it doesn't come with a gear stick you only get the paddles but still all in all a good wheel if you can't afford the shifter as well. 

Okey thanks fot the good info! 

//Isac

drive safe!

3 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :)

I recommend the Logitech G29

Also you can read these topics

Thanks for the topic info! Have a great day!

//Isac

drive safe!

12 hours ago, AirSociety said:

Logitech G29 best

Okey thanks bro!

//Isac

Drive safe!

11 hours ago, kacpros119 said:

Hello, 

I recommend Logitech G29, one of the best sterring whells. 

Okey thanks for the tip! I will cheak it out!

//Isac

Drive safe!

13 hours ago, Curve said:

I used an XBox 360 controller for a couple of years until I could afford a Logitech G27. If I can't have a wheel, a controller works pretty well with ETS2, far better than a keyboard. Now I have TrackIR 5, a Logitech G27, and a TechAffliction Mega Shifter. Trucking is life!

Okey! But do you think steering wheel was better then controll? 

//Isac

Drive safe!

19 hours ago, NoNameFound said:

Yep, i Use it Actually all the Time :-D

Okey nice to hear! Thanks for thw tip man!

//Isac

Drive safe!

13 hours ago, Weeb CZ said:

Definitely a good choice.

Oki :)) 

//Isac

Drive safe!

As many others has recommended. I've used my G29 for the longest of time possibly 2 or 3 years. I used to look as to what the best wheel was but your options become minimal when you have a budget and expectation of what your purchase would be. Most I find is thrustmaster branded racing wheels and then otherwise logitech. I tried looking for cheaper wheels but they usually have either no clutch, no stick (incase you planned on buying it in the future), less than 900 degree turns, and the sort.

So yea, go for that g29 :3 Hope to see your driving experience spike with the help of an actual wheel that accurately turns your wheels :3

My Opinion the Logitech G27 and G29 is the best Steering Wheel. 

I Use G29 + Shifter:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

11 hours ago, Gnl_Hugh122 said:

I would suggest the G29/G920 as a very good and reliable wheel for those who don't want to splash out the cash and get a Thrustmaster or Fanatec wheel, they are much nicer but at a cost.

Yea thats true! Thanks for the tip! 

//Isac

Drive safe!

13 hours ago, OBrasileiro said:

My Opinion the Logitech G27 and G29 is the best Steering Wheel. 

I Use G29 + Shifter:D

True! Sad that no shifter is inclouded when  you buy the G29. Thanks for the tip :)

//Isac

Drive safe!

On 11/3/2018 at 1:45 PM, KittyRena said:

As many others has recommended. I've used my G29 for the longest of time possibly 2 or 3 years. I used to look as to what the best wheel was but your options become minimal when you have a budget and expectation of what your purchase would be. Most I find is thrustmaster branded racing wheels and then otherwise logitech. I tried looking for cheaper wheels but they usually have either no clutch, no stick (incase you planned on buying it in the future), less than 900 degree turns, and the sort.

So yea, go for that g29 :3 Hope to see your driving experience spike with the help of an actual wheel that accurately turns your wheels :3

Yea you need a 900 turn in the steering wheel right? 

Thanks for the tip! 

//Isac 

Drive safe! 

17 hours ago, Vanellus said:

I got the G27 and I really do recommend it. It is awesome and it last for years! Do buy a Logitech wheel! 

Thanks for the tip! It was really useful :)

//Isac

Drive safe

Archived