What to do with the Schwarzmuller Trailer Pack DLC?

Fibroton

I want to ask, do you use the DLC Schwarzmuller Trailer Pack?
With the recent update of the ETS 2 , the opportunity to make your own trailer and the benefits of this add-on disappeared completely, so what to do? We gave money for this supplement so I want to ask you what can be done with this? Refresh the add-on itself? Remove it from Steam and return the spent 80 rubles? (cost in Russia)

Krone DLC was released along with 1.32 update of ETS2, which adds trailer ownership. Schwarzmuller Trailer Pack may support the feature at any time soon. You can actually "own" the trailer via save editing, before the feature is officially supported for this DLC. Be warned though, that the game will crash if you attempt to change its paintjob via trailer customization feature, along with lack of available accessories for it, since no accessories are defined in game files.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

If someone likes the trailer they continue to use it even they have option to use their own trailers. They just like using other brand trailers while they are driving and also it is looking so nice. :)

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived