Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question

Simulator Experiencer

Question

Dear TMP Community. 

i have a question to ask

ok so im going to be leaving tmp for a couple of years now  ( its unknown date atm) how ever my  little brother wants to play while i go  

now  with me and him we want to keep our generation name  Simulator Experiencer but the problem is  his got his own steam account 

if he was to make a new tmp account with my user name is that allowed ?  or do i have to perm delete my account so he can make his name  Simulator Experiencer

this is just a question  i can let him use my steam account but id would love it so he can have the same user name as  me  if that allowed? 

Thank you very much  :D 

76561198098873827.png

6 answers to this question

Greetings @Simulator Experiencer you can change your name to like test124895234523 and then your brother change name to simulator experiencer and he will be able to use it since your name is already something else. i hope i gave a good and helpfull answer also keep safe out irl.

Hello,

I wouldn't recommend him having the same username as you. At anytime someone can report you and claim that you have 2 TruckersMP account (with the same name)

8 hours ago, Simulator Experiencer said:

if he was to make a new tmp account with my user name is that allowed ?  or do i have to perm delete my account so he can make his name  Simulator Experiencer

this is just a question  i can let him use my steam account but id would love it so he can have the same user name as  me  if that allowed? 

Thank you very much  :D 

You do not have to delete your TruckersMP account. However, he cannot use your steam account to make a new TruckersMP account. He will have to buy (sadly) ATS or ETS2 or both if like and make a new account. If he uses your steam account Game Moderators will see that you have 2 TruckersMP account because there are linked with the same steam account. Which results into a permanent ban.

Santa,

Marry Christmas

Stay happy and safe

what if i change my user name? will that be ok? 

and yes he does have ats and ets2 on his own steam account ( not on mine )  his a good driver been playing with him for 3 years now  and i told him about the tmp rules etc...  so i thought maybe its   a good time to intro him to the mp mod :D 

Thank guys.

76561198098873827.png