G29 steering rotation part 2

maka_paka88

Question

Hi all,

Since my part 1 discussion about steering wheel hasn't been fixed even though i have sent back to service but still broken. I tried earlier in my friend iMac desktop and was working fine but i guess because of first time used. Previously someone has mentioned that need to reset controller from in game settings, does it mean reset to default?

I'm using windows 7 x64 sp1, could it be the issue here? (I have tried with city car driving game and have same issue about steering )

Desperate player

Edited by Maka_paka
Add more info

18 answers to this question

In order to use Logitech G29, you must install Logitech Gaming Software on your computer, otherwise your G29 may not behave as intended. https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g29-driving-force/downloads 

The fact that the wheel worked on the iMac just fine is because that computer had LGS installed, as your friend was using Logitech device, which is compatible with it.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

27 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

In order to use Logitech G29, you must install Logitech Gaming Software on your computer, otherwise your G29 may not behave as intended. https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g29-driving-force/downloads 

The fact that the wheel worked on the iMac just fine is because that computer had LGS installed, as your friend was using Logitech device, which is compatible with it.

I have installed latest LGS from above website.

8 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

hi,there,

reset to default and follow the video above

Don't forget to set the Force Feedback

Try again

Sincerely

Soul Knight

TrcukersMP Trial Support

@Soul Knight, sorry but the outcome still the same after reset to default  and leave force feedback ticked. All software are updated. Really headache this problem. Probably i should reinstall my win7 OS.

You may try plugging the wheel to different USB port - certain devices may not work properly when plugged in to High Speed USB 3.0 port. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

So the problem is not with the mod itself, its software... Have you tried installing the wheel on another computer an test it out? Most times its OS problems and usually the only solution is either upgrading windows or reseting your PC.

14 hours ago, chevytime said:

So the problem is not with the mod itself, its software... Have you tried installing the wheel on another computer an test it out? Most times its OS problems and usually the only solution is either upgrading windows or reseting your PC.

Hi @chevytime, i think i will reinstall my OS as its last resort for my pc to run this game. May i know what other players OS used to run this?

I run Win10 pro.... Never had one single issue. 

To avoid factory reset, contact logitechs support first and explain them your issue. They might be of some assistance. 

21 hours ago, chevytime said:

I run Win10 pro.... Never had one single issue. 

To avoid factory reset, contact logitechs support first and explain them your issue. They might be of some assistance. 

I will contact them tomorrow to see if they could help me or not. I have recently sent back to them for calibration issue last week. I am not sure if they will be happy to help me or not.

Hi @Maka_paka

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and due to this i will move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still have the problem ,don't forget to DM me or our team member,you also can submit a support ticket to look for help.

Thanks for all help and participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,  

Unfortunately as this topic has now been inactive for another two day I will have to move it to the appropriate section. If you have any further questions, feel free to create a new topic and allow us to help :) 

//moved to unsolved 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x