Christmas Convoy 2018?

OxygeNGaming

Hello TruckersMP community,

So I wanted to ask you guys if you believe that the Christmas Convoy is going to happen like it did last year, if so do you think it will be as amazing like the last year.

Do you expect that "Beyond The Baltic Sea" DLC will be a part of this convoy route (if they release it on time.)

@Pillow_ Hope you're going to be part of the CC again.

20171217084836-1.jpg
20171217102846-1.jpg
20171217102849-1.jpg

1 minute ago, Alex ^^ said:

Hello ^^

A convoy on December 24th, who is a great thing ^^
With pilots u. or drive a truck.

Is jz already snow in multiplayer, or is the picture older?
Lg, Alex

The pictures I've posted are from the last year Christmas convoy, but we will probably get the snow mod in December like last year. 

1 minute ago, [LKW Tr.] Santa Claus said:

Woah.. a Christmas Event for Santa:wow:, I'll totally be their (if that's going to happen)

Hopefully you will be there this year.

I would upload more screenshots from last year but the forum posts have limitations of 40KB which is a shame but you can see the photos I took last year on the post here, the simple reason of me posting not a lot of photos last year is that I did not take as many but this year around probably will take many many more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived