Remove 24/7 night mode

Grundii

24/7 night mode ingame  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about 24/7 night time mode ingame?

• Very good!
    • Not so good!
    • Bad! Hope it will changed to normal mode soon!

Suggestion Name:

Remove the 24/h night ingame

Suggestion Description:

Please remove the durable night time mode from ingame.

Why should it be added?:

I am very happy to drive TMP mostly every day. But It isn't cool that ther's 24/7 night in the game. It makes me unhappy, depressed & sick ):

If there would be a feature like raining pumpkins (simply editing winter mod snowflakes to pumpkins & implement this in the game) I would be okay if there would be night time of 24/7. But wothout more halloween feelings the night mode is useless.

• Confused 2

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

@grundi2601 thank you so much for your suggestion to remove the permanent night environment. This is a feature primarily introduced to our Hallows Haul event that took place on Sunday. We thought to help set the theme for the time of year, to keep the feature enabled until celebration for Halloween ends.

It is likely that today being Halloween, the environment will be restored to normal tomorrow.

Due to this I have decided to reject your suggestion. Again thank you for your time to write this.