Dark night!?

Isacsb

That darkness is pretty useless and dangerous.

Even with the current Calais-Duisburg traffic, the darkness can cause much more crashes, like I caused recently. This darkness is a great spot for getting banned, so i do not think it was a good idea.

11 hours ago, poland.ball said:

That darkness is pretty useless and dangerous.

Even with the current Calais-Duisburg traffic, the darkness can cause much more crashes, like I caused recently. This darkness is a great spot for getting banned, so i do not think it was a good idea.

Are you allowed to even hint at being banned in the forums?  This is located in Europe somewhere, where censorship is a standard practice..... 

18 hours ago, Tomukas37 said:

Dude, when you drive the truck or the car, watch out because someone can jump on you :=) ehehehe :D 

haha better drive slower and be awake when you drive then ;)

18 hours ago, Dziada said:

Since the topic is related to both ETS2 and ATS I am going to move to this topic to the General Discussion.

//Moved to General Discussion

ohh yea sorry did not think so far hehe, and thanks! :D

//Isac

11 hours ago, AirSociety said:

Halloween ends tomorrow the weather will be as before.

Except it didnt...

I dare say that this has been the worst event idea to date. Ive seen a lot more crashes and because of the horrible bloom in the game i cant use high beams without going blind.

Only thing left to do for me is ALT F4ing out of the game because its still dark. Even after Halloween. This starts to feel like waiting out snow in GTA Online, you wait for it to go but it stays and stays and stays.

vvv Steam vvv                                                                                                                                                             vvv Elite Dangerous vvv

76561198004707172.png    17892.png?1454296225

I haven't had a single problem with/because the darkness, but I agree that it should be over already (though I do like having it). There is no reason to hold this type of feature around for longer than nessecary.

They made everything dark 1 week before halloween and, maybe 1 week after halloween.. wtf is this? So the new year will be celebrated 4 months before and after? This doesn't make any sense.

Is boring and useless.

I was playing in the dark night to see if there was anything on the roads, if we were going to get scare but it was just a simple night applied in the game.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

For a fun point of view, yes it's great. From a media and convoy control point of view, not so much... You can't see far ahead even with high-beams and photos come out in poor lighting (obviously).

Archived