FPS DROPS

iTzLurkeN

Question

Hey Guys! 
I just fired up MP to drive some but im getting Fps Drops every now and then and it freezes the game for half a second.
I've never had this problem before,tried reinstalling the game and TruckersMP but its still the same.
I have also Updated my Graphics card. 

I'd really like some help since i don't have a clue what else is going on. 

My pc Specs:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz    
    Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
    16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1071MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170 PRO GAMING (LGA1151)   
Graphics
    BenQ XL2411Z (1920x1080@144Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (EVGA)    
Storage
    447GB TOSHIBA-TR150 (SATA (SSD))    
    931GB Seagate ST1000DX001-1NS162 (SATA )

12 answers to this question

Hello there,

Are you having a problem like this? https://plays.tv/s/LxVCY0CM26yz If you are experiencing a problem like this, I have known a few people who have had this problem before. I think this problem is completely related to TMP Servers. Because at the same gas station this problem happened to me a few times before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If the game is on the HDD, try moving it on the SSD

and/or

If you want to go to some crowded places like c-d road, first go to calais or lille and wait a bit for the game to load the players around you. That way you'll have the trucks and other stuff loaded into memory, and the game will only load the terrain when driving around.

• Like 1

• Project Manager

Hello SpiX,

First off welcome to TMP's forums!

With regards to your question how often is this freezing in that if its every 10mins or so it will be your autosave causing this. This will likely be because your game is on a hard disk or you have a large amount of garages/trucks on your profile and it takes time to save the whole profile. Please get back to me with any more information you may have as to how often these drops occur and I may be able to assist further.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

5 hours ago, adisadicu said:

If the game is on the HDD, try moving it on the SSD

and/or

If you want to go to some crowded places like c-d road, first go to calais or lille and wait a bit for the game to load the players around you. That way you'll have the trucks and other stuff loaded into memory, and the game will only load the terrain when driving around.

Yeah but the thing is i've never had this problem before so i don't understand why it is like this all of a sudden. 
and as far as i can tell theres a alot of people that got this problem recently too,so the problem is 100% on their side and not ours. 

And thanks for the tips btw,but i think im giving up on this one until they fix this. 

I still think that it has to do with your SSHD if your network connection is stable.

That SSHD is terribly incosistent performance wise and also has a quite high failure rate. If you can, I reccomend getting a new NAS series hdd like WD Red Pro (7200rmp and with 256Mb buffer. not the 128Mb ones) or the gold ones for a bit higher speed but also more expensive. I've heard that newer models from Seagate improved on reliability but only time will tell. :)

1 hour ago, George(GB) said:

Hello SpiX,

First off welcome to TMP's forums!

With regards to your question how often is this freezing in that if its every 10mins or so it will be your autosave causing this. This will likely be because your game is on a hard disk or you have a large amount of garages/trucks on your profile and it takes time to save the whole profile. Please get back to me with any more information you may have as to how often these drops occur and I may be able to assist further.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

George

It freezes for about half a second then it goes on and then it happens again after like 15 sec.
You could also call it stutters. 

And this happens in the menu when you choose server too. 
Also i have the game installed on my SSD drive.
Pretty sure this doesn't have anything with the saving to do,since i've never had this problem before. 
Im gonna give up on this one and wait for the next update and see if that changes anything. 

Hello,

Multiple answers have been given, did the given answers resolved your problem?

Please let us know! 
Thank you.

Best Regards 
Forz0214 
TruckersMP - Support 

4 hours ago, SpiX said:

Problem seems to be Fixed now! 

Dear @SpiX ,

We are happy to hear your problem been fixed ;)

Regards,

King^

//Locked & moved to solved

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !