Italian external contracts

Sheltie

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, @Sheltie make sure that the contents of the Italy DLC are connected to the World of Trucks.

Follow this step:

• Main Menu > Options > Online > Browse
  • If the content isn't connected, DLC - Italia click it and click the connect button.

If it doesn't look like this, try to log out your profile from the game's profile selection screen, exit the game, relaunch it and enter your WOT username and password.

1541717489-cats.jpg

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

On 11/7/2018 at 4:35 PM, Nawdic said:

Have you tried sleeping or forcing an economy reset?

This topic may help:

Yes I already have the DLC since it came out wich is already a year (?) but I still don't see them.

PVG-Trans VTC Belgium, real life professionals only! - OLD TM & CT San Andreas MP player.

6 hours ago, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Hey!

Have you already tried to reinstall your game or to reconnect WoT with your profile?

~ MrJonton01

Yes I did reinstall on Steam and refresh on WOT several times but still no result. :(

PVG-Trans VTC Belgium, real life professionals only! - OLD TM & CT San Andreas MP player.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:37 AM, MrJonton01 [GER] said:

Did you only reinstall the DLC or the whole game?

And do you mean with "refreshing" that you completely removed the connection with WoT and then set up the connection again?

~ MrJonton01

Yes the whole game.

Hello,

Due to the inactivity of 3 days on this topic I will now be moving it to the appropriate section of the forums. If you have any further questions - please feel free to create a new topic, make a support ticket or DM me on the forums. :)

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x