WoT, are the jobs the same for everybody?

Pämppää

The answere to your question is that the jobs that we see you cant see them unless you have a software I hoped that is what your trying to ask 

Hello Dear @xPekelot

I would like to comment on this. Yes , you can find the same jobs. But that doesn't always mean yes. It may differ. So why? Let me explain this to you. There can be several different reasons.In the game settings , there is a '' preferred work distance '' option. If the 2 player's distance settings are different, you may not find the same job. The place and the number of garages you have, which is a reason. Player profile level. What is this level? This is a rising value as you carry different trailers & loads. (A player with level 10.0 and player with level 5.0 may not find the same trailers & loads.) These are the reasons I can think of. If there are other reasons, you can provide feedback to me and tag me.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Location is another factor tht counts into the jobs. WoT only lists jobs from around 50~70 km around you. So if you are standing 50 km away from a company you may get the jobs from that company, but your friend that stands at the other end of the city (55 km away from the company) may not get the same jobs of that specific company, simply becuse he is too far away.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived