What is your Dream mod / Thing to be added to the game

Neon Shy

Mine would vary from:

Talking GPS mod; I would love the game to have actual talking GPS mods,  mainly because I would love not to have to look at a GPS an have it tell me when to turn and stuff like that 

Adaptive Cruise Control; I would love for scs to do ACC as I have seen many trucks use this in real life, it would also be useful for those pesky AI drivers who like to Randomly break check you. 

Auto Brakes (Trucks with it in real life; I would love this equipped with the Volvo's and Mercedes as they do have an emergency break in the trucks, this could be useful to where you can stop those accidents with the AI that you just didn't see.

Sensors + Alarms: In a few of some truck videos, you do see that the trucks have alarms that sound if you are too close to something with the trailer, I would love this to be a feature that you can turn on and off at any time, this way you train and get better at taking wider swings in turns. 

What would you like to see added to the game or Modded into the game?

spacer.png

a mod who change the roads floor to be more real not like if it was done the day before without any irregular site.

i mean find changes on the road maked by the time it was with cars on it. sites broken, potholes, type of road changes and that stuff.

sorry if i dont explain myself well bc english isnt my first language.

have a great day.

Sure:

A more interesting interior with cupholders that work, more granular placement of items, working heat/cooling (perfect for defrosting windows)

More dynamic weather/calendar so you'll experience cold, more realistic weather systems, and longer nights and have to adjust to it accordingly.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Although I don’t see it happening, but I’m allowed to dream, I’d love to see ProMods added. Other than that I’m not sure many more mods would be needed, I’d like to use the Renault T mod until SCS, hopefully, release it as well as the Scania T because they’re both nice trucks that I could see being popular to use and the Scania T would add a bit of a challenge on European roads. :P

Archived