Daytime

simrich77

Question

8 answers to this question

As many of the players consider this as some sort of a bug, I'm here to tell you that it's not. This is part of a update we released in connection with the recent Halloween events, and a blogpost should be following with more info soon.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

It's part of some Halloween event apparently, but there's so far been no word as to how long we will have to put up with this ridiculous darkness.

32 minutes ago, simrich77 said:

Hi Guys

This might be a stupid question.  I have been driving for a few hours (real time) and it's now 10pm.  It's always night time in the game but my dash clock reads 3.00pm.  Is the daylight cycle based on real time for the country i'm in?

Thanks for any help

Yes since the last update I am having the same problem. Very frustrating driving in the dark when it is supposed to be daylight.

5 minutes ago, Pillow_ said:

As many of the players consider this as some sort of a bug, I'm here to tell you that it's not. This is part of a update we released in connection with the recent Halloween events, and a blogpost should be following with more info soon.

Do you have a timeframe on how long it's likely to be before it goes back to normal?