[DONE]Add Time Frame for Suggestion Discussions

Trigzd

Suggestion Name: Add Time Frame for Suggestion Discussions

Suggestion Description: What I mean is there is currently no end date for suggestions to be discussed. This means that there are posts from at least two years ago still in the 'open for discussion' segment of the forums. It would be nice if there was some end date for the discussions and then for the topic to be moved to either approved or declined.

Any example images:  N/a

Why should it be added?: The fact that people suggesting these ideas on the forums have no end in sight for there suggestions is somewhat deterring. This also makes TMP look stagnant and in my opinion there's really no need to be discussing suggestions for two years.

• Like 2

Hello,

Thank you first of all for creating a suggestion for us to think about. We really appreciate your effort!

We try our best to catch up with old suggestions. Ever since the suggestion section has been reworked, work has been organized for all the team managers we have. This means that, for example, the Add-On Suggestions would be dealt with by our Add-On Manager, and not by a Game Manager. As the suggestions aren't our primary task, it's hard to keep track of how long a discussion has gone for. We (Community Managers) try to work on suggestions as much as we can, however this isn't our primary task also.

Then we have another "issue". Most of the suggestions made have to be accepted by a Project Manager, and you might be able to guess what I'm going to say now: It's not their primary task either. 

We will try to clean up those old suggestions. Meanwhile I will move this suggestion to Accepted, as we will try to work on this and opening for discussion is not really needed for something like this.

Accepted

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 1 year later...