First Job / needed time to completed...

Antonov69

Question

Sorry if i posted it wrong but i new here.

Also not sure if it the right place to post :blush:

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.6
Controllers Used: wireless Xbox 360 controller
Description of Issue: After making a new profile and doing my first job, whill waiting in qued, after a few sec i joind the server, i get the message that i late for my job.

When arriving on location the game sads i needed 159081 hours and 12min to completed my job...
How to reproduce: Make new profile, start new game, join MP server and take your first job from the list, after joining the server its says your running late..
Screenshots / Videos: see screenshot

ets2_20181028_153047_00.png

i also encouter a other bug and that is when completed my first quick job and i want to start my secend one that are no Job available....

i know you can fix that by adding a file but that shouldent be the case right ?

7 answers to this question

This is a common cause, you will need to be on the MP server to accept a job, as the SP and MP times are not synced, usually MP is far in the "game future", which makes you late.

The same thing will occur if you accept a job on MP and close ETS2MP for example in the middle of the journey. The time in game will not stop and will make you late for your delivery.

Ref you having no jobs, either sleep in a dealer/truck stop or force an economy reset, details on how to do this are available here:

HKVzWaV.jpg

Dear @Antonov69

One thing to your question is YES .

You should buy a truck before joining MP and pick up normal job with you truck and everything should work correctly. Also when you do a job. The time will still continue while your game is close because of the server still running.

Sincerely

Soul Knight

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello :)

Did you go offline in between the delivery of the load or start with the load in single player? Because the time on multi-player runs faster than single player and it doesn't pause the time like single player does. Which would the  cause time to run faster so that multi-player will be ahead in time. 

This error about: to disappear the labor market loads and also the late loads, are common mistakes in TruckersMP.

• Recommendations and explanations about your problem:
  • With regard to delayed loads at the time of delivery at the destination, it happens, because if you started loading on the offline and continued work in multiplayer (or any similar situation) will happen the same problem. Always start and finish a job in multiplayer or you can try for World Of Trucks (I do not use this system of loads, but I recommend you try, it seems to be more secure in relation to these errors)
  • If you have no load on the job market and are in multiplayer, just go to a workshop, hotel, garage or any other place you sleep. After you arrive at this location and you are parked where it appears if you want to sleep or not, you hit enter to sleep and then check your labor market if there was any load or not. You can also try using World Of Trucks (speed limited to 90km/h) or use load synchronizers other than WOT

And as @Nawdic mentioned above, try to reset economy job

You can read that topic above or this, they are very helpful for you

And if you need a profile, you can download from here:

Dear @Antonov69,

This topic has been inactive for almost 3 days and because of the inactivity, I'll be moving this topic to the inactive topics section. 

Feel free to message me (on the forum) if you wish us to re-open this topic for further replies and help.

Also, remember that you can always contact our support team via the support system if you've got something to ask: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Hello,

Due to further inactivity for 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Feel free to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/ 

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x