Car/Truck stops itself?

Katschank

Question

14 answers to this question

• Project Manager

Hello tom1motorstorm,

Just a quick question what controller are you using @tom1motorstorm is it a G29 or G920? If so there is something that I read where the wires that thread for the buttons on the main wheel can rub the insulation off and cause them to press unexpectedly which is what that looks like. In which case it may mean that you have to send off your wheel for repairs. I hope this helps.

A way to test this would be to remove the key binds from the buttons and just leave the steering and pedals only.

Kind regards,

George

Edited by George(GB)
Added a way to test
  • Thanks 2

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

Firstly, have checked your binds? If any of the binds are set to use "Joy Left" or "Joy Right" keys, the function, which is bound to it will activate once the steering wheel gets turned to either direction at the angle, which is 50% of the total angle on each side, which by itself is a half of the total range from extreme left to extreme right. 

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

• Like 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

@Alis* that would explain why most of the things that are binded on the steering wheel activates ...

maybe that's it. I will try if this happens with keyboard and controller

@[LKW Tr.] Santa Claus I will also try this.

Spoiler

Thank you for all your replies till now. I really appreciate all the answers!

Hello @tom1motorstorm

Have you tried to reinstall your USB driver where you wheel is plugged in? I had almost the same issue with my Driving Force GT and I had to reinstall/update my USB driver.

Here is how you do it: (ignore the USB device I selected, select your wheel instead and follow the same steps)
8327da2225b75ed45fa99a5b44df3220.gif

(It doesnt show but I clicked Properties)

After you installed the new USB driver you will need to restart your PC.

Hope this helps you

Kind regards,
NickThe0ne

• Like 1

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello,

Problem solved -best answer marked! Thanks for the helps :wub:

I'll move this topic to Solved topics. If you have any questions in the future, you can open another topic.

Best Regards,

XFMaster

Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]