cars

nathanmeady1996

cars  

14 members have voted

1. 1. cars

• cars who think they should be stop from raming the trucks
    • or put cars a different srever

Cars aren't the problem! Also there is no reason removing the car thought.

But many players do still not understand it Its the driver, not the vehicle. Thats why I posted a suggestion to fix 50% of all reckless car drivers. But the Devs ignored it, exactly a smart suggestion fixing that.

Hello!

The cars are good in my opinion. These are the drivers who make these bad. The driver has  trouble if it drives bad. I drive cars and trucks, no one complains about me. In short, the important is DRIVER.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Hello Dear @nathanmeady1996

I would like to comment on this. Most players do not know the rules of the game. Which rules?  These rules are the rules that follow in real life. Let me write a few here;

# What is the speed limit? What does this do?

# What is the follow-up distance? What should be the minimum follow-up distance?

# How to do overtaking? In which cases is not done? What do the strips mean?

First of all , players need to know the answers to these questions. Perhaps a test can be done before starting the game. Most players do not know the answer to these questions. 

Yes , I agree with you! They do a lot of damage to the trucks and that's becoming frustrating. A different server for cars should not be opened. Because cars are very useful for convoys. So we have to find a solution. If there's a good idea , let me tag & talk about it.

Best&Kind Regards

DarkOwl

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

The cars in ETS2MP are not the problem; the trucks are not the problem; the problem lies with the trolls who use them. It wouldn't matter if cars were present or not, the trolls would still ram people, they'd just do it solely in the trucks instead. Getting rid of the car would solve nothing, and as others have said, there are other servers that don't allow cars if it bothers you greatly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived