Crashing while using wheel

SurprisedBH

Question

My wheel: Tracer Zonda

I tried: uninstaling drivers, game cache, deleting all binds (by deleting some file), turning off force feedback, etc..

Still crashing I am annoyed as fuck...

Logs:

MP: https://pastebin.com/PcX3F0RH

SINGLE:  https://pastebin.com/ieizCJh3

It was working before!

Every time I click something on my wheel it crashes, even while loading the game...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

6 answers to this question

Hello @SurprisedBH

your logs show that your crash is caused by Steam's overlay feature.

There were multiple reports in the last few days about the same issue (ETS2 crash while using wheel, caused by Steam overlay).

Two users reported updating their Nvidia drivers to the latest version fixed it for them.

Probably a bad Nvidia driver was rolled out via Windows Update.

Otherwise, disable Steam overlay.

Kind regards

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support

Dear @SurprisedBH,

I have verified that you already have solve your problem with the answers you have given in this topic, can you confirm that your problem has been solved?

We hope to hear from you!
Thank you

King regards
Forz0214
TruckersMP - Support

Hello @SurprisedBH

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German