Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question - ban

ivall

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

When I first read this title, I thought it was a ban complaint, I am so pleased to see that you actually have a great question.

The answer to what you are asking is that bans that have been on your account for over 1 year as of the expiry date of your ban will become inactive. So when you got unbanned, you should wait 1 year and your ban will then become a yellow dot which means inactive and was over 1 year ago. 

Lastly, I will remain at your disposition if you wish to contact me using the Private Message function here on the forums. Thanks!

Sincerely,

From my understanding of your question you say your bans are already expired.

18 hours ago, ivall said:

This ban experie (hide in my ban log) after any time?

Once they are expired, they will not be removed off your history completely. This means that they will stay as expired (with the yellow dot) as opposed to actually being removed, hence, there is no set time as and when they will be removed completely. 

• Like 1

Hello,

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now have to move  it to the inactive section. Please don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/ as we are always available to help :) 

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x