Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Blocked connection on ETS2MP EU#2

ViennaKing

Question

Here is the full explanation of my problem, that thread is now locked:

Firstly I completely uninstalled TruckersMP launcher, ATS and ETS2, then reinstalled them all again. Then after some testing I found out that EU#2 is the only server where this problem occurs.I tried clearing the DNS cache and reseting the firewall setting but it didn't help. Or could it be that the server is just overloaded since it's always full?

9 answers to this question

hello

All the nearby players freeze in place and they are shown in the tab menu even if I'm 20000 m away from them. 

for your this problem ,maybe you can read this topic to find the possible answer

When I open up ETS2MP I play for about 10 minutes then I suddenly lose connection,

for this trouble,you can try this solution :

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

also read this topic

if you still have problem,you can submit a support here for more help:

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

• Upvote 1

I have the same problem for EU2 and 3. EU1 works fine and it was good even when the server was full after 1.32 update. This is desynchronization, you are connected and others can see you normal but it's not the same for you. Better record if you play because it looks like hack since you can ram players that you do not see.

Total EDM Thank you for this, i will check it when i have time and see if something works.

Hello

First of all, thank you all for massive support. There was one answer that stood out for me:

This is exactly the same problem that I have and I was kind of suspicious that this could be the problem. You see, I also have a HUAWEI B315s-22 router (connected via cable). Recenly I moved to my own place and bought one, but when I was home I had a kind of decent DSL connection (connected via Wi-Fi) and all the servers worked completely fine for me, even tho my ping would often hit 100s. However, I also tried to set a hotspot at home once while the power was out to play a bit on my laptop (the carrier is the same as on my new router if that matters) and guess what, that problem occured, but It didn't really bother me since it was just temporary.

So the question I'm asking now is if there are any router settings I have to change to hopefully make it work again. I Will look up the router updates to see if that could solve the problem.

Thank you

P.S.: My router was already up to date.

hello 

since nobody answered here for 3 days due to this i will be moving the topic to inactive section.

Please don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly  https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Kind regards,

Soul Knight

TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to inactive

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days, I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x