Best Locations To Take Photos In ETS And ATS

ItsCodyyTM

Such locations don't exist / Everywhere could be the best location to take photos.

Depending on the traffic, angle and the weather.

5X03YDB.jpg

UL7bvDN.jpg

gm6U8kD.jpg

XZo8E2K.jpg

4NSz0JV.jpg

CB8kGen.jpg

Hey there,

As your topic is related to both ETS2 and ATS, I am going to move it to the General Discussion section where we can discuss both games.

//Moved to General Discussion

Other than that, you can make any location good by snapping a nice photo of it, example some random bridge in Scandinavia

4Lkbuc7.jpg

Hey,

so in ATS my favorite place to take some photos is the Grand Canyon. On my photo you can see a car which is mod but I think the area is good for trucks too. 

So in ETS2 I really like scandinavia. Nice places are in the near of Bergen. But the new Germany looks great, too. 

Spoiler
On 11/10/2018 at 11:30 PM, Emilson' said:

Bergen Cafe is a good location for take some good pics :)

bergen

Greeting N.

Ford2.jpg

I think it does not have a specific country, I think it depends on the time of the place of the traffic climate and who is taking the photo, but I saw some very impressive photos.:love:

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @CodyyIsMyName

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived