Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Talk about new game mode

Sparv

Good morning, afternoon, night when u see this reply. I see a problem of that gamemode in the situation be release. It would need a very hard stats of PC for run it in confortable FPS (for drive i think u need at least 30). And a hard stats server to can to have that amount of objets colision etc.
Other trouble can be contructions trafic lights. They are not the same for all players and would make big traffic jams.

i dont wanna say "dont put it" or that stuff, i just wanna tell there are some else games object to upgrade before.

for a try of IA server they could use the special transport DLC only had to put the vans of the dlc and when it works good then add an IA.

TruckersMP are doing a very great job bc they are doing a multiplayer mode from zero and it is very well done. I know them will be udgrade it to this simulator game.

Have a nice day lector

I think chaos will be in the way of c-d. A new server must be opened for this. And it might be nice if it comes.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

This mode can be bad for all servers. But I think the mod can be turned on a dedicated server. Because Boots and real people can create great confusion. I don't think it will come

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Sparv

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived