Gabybobelby1

Question

5 answers to this question

it was said that the devs have to have VR and they cant support VR and the normal versions and get it out in a timely manner same reason why mac isnt supported 

and the amount of people who has VR to the amount of people that dont its not worth the time 

info on it here the GM who commented mainly said its still in beta and there not enough people to benefit from it 

• Upvote 1

Hello @Gabybobelby1

as far as I know, Oculus and Vive VR is only supported if you switch to the respective betas in ETS2 properties in Steam. Unfortunately, the main branch of ETS2, which TruckersMP depends on, does not support VR. The reason that SCS does not include VR into the main release version seems to be performance issues. As long as this does not change, there won't be VR support in TruckersMP.

Kind regards

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello @Gabybobelby1

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support