afraid to be banned

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for example, yesterday I was driving with skoda behind 1 truck and 3 cars, so one car rammed other one, this truck crashed in them so I tried to dont crash into them and went on opposite line, I didn't crash into one incoming truck but finally touched a bit other truck, I said what happened and he said no problem, so that's just about people, some of them understand situation and don't report you but others just play to report and they have motivation  to report you when they hate your nationality for example.

What i do that could get me banned is texting while playing, usually on the motorway and never on 2 lane road. As you can imagine that way i look at the screen less than 50% of the time while texting, but i got g27 which is kinda making that possible, i still find myself with half of the truck in overtaking lane or on the shoulder every now and then. I dont do that all the time but still, not realising that a d***a** is approaching me with high speed could result in a ban. If i could have longer tag i'd add "texting" to it. Beside that i play really carefuly and i would never expect to get banned.

I once got banned because I forgot to enable my parking brake and switched over to desktop to switch my Spotify Playlist. It took longer than expected and then I was not able to return to the game, it just bugged. After i was able to return to the game I got already banned for blocking. 

I contacted the team, and we found a solution, the Admin was very cool and told me to re-watch the rules. 

I really always drive like I would do in Real-life but after 2000km Ingame sometimes the concentration is not on point. 

I was already afraid of being banned for doing something without wanting to go wrong, but I always apologized.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

There's always that thought in the back of your mind if you did something wrong, but stay within the rules and record everything and you'll be good. If you happen to get banned but did nothing wrong then you have video evidence to back you up. If you get banned for not paying attention then lesson learned, distracted driving is bad... Better to learn that in a game than on the real roads.

Nope, not afraid in the least. It sounds arrogant, but the fact is, i drive in the game the same way i drive in real life, give people enough space, follow traffic rules and respect others. I had a couple of minor inconveniences, but nothing ban worthy, and if something does happen that is ban worthy, it's my own fault. As for others, there are plenty of people i'd ban instantly, close to 30 i'm guessing, just in the last couple of days, that includes rammers, blockers, people that drive into a jam and then make it worse by switching to opposite lane and getting stuck there, and other people that have no regard for anyone sle. Which is also why i record every playing session, that way if i get banned, i can state my case, and i can also help clean up the servers by reporting the "gta" people.

76561198019692967.png

Archived