Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

afraid to be banned

Hello everyone,

Today, I open this topic to see if you too are afraid of being banished because you did something wrong without paying attention or not doing it on purpose.

Have you ever done anything wrong and was afraid of being banished ?

Me yes very often I'm afraid to be banished because I think I did something wrong.

And you ?

Well, some people have different ways of reporting users. Like, if I would say sorry (for ramming) he/she still wouldn't care even if I had computer problems.

Yes, I am afraid of being banned, although I record every second of my game play just in case someone reports me with only half evidence of his or her perspective.

Stay happy and safe

Well, yes i was afraid multiple times:

had some classical accidents:

forgot being in uk and then driving wrong way

touching on the left side pedestrian road, which caused to truck to jump into the opposide traffic

changed lane, without watching my mirror

can happen to anyone. So i appeal on everybody, dont be to strict at anybody and report just people, that cause accidents on purpose or just dont care about other people. 

I don't see why someone should be afraid of being banned. Don't break the rules and you won't be banned, it's that simple! And obey the rules is easier than breathing. If it weren't, there wouldn't be people who have been around since 2014 and still have 0 bans in their history. :truestory:

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

That's why you must pay attention to your surroundings and not just only what's right in front of you, like so many people do, @LE GAMER 64.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Yes me too. here i got banned for that. https://youtu.be/Y8UR7YSjO4A?t=53 i dont even remember this part. the one in front of me was stopped and didnt see him until last second. but i got banned.  Admins should get BAN more seriusly. i play for fun. i driver most times under the speed limit i hardly ever make a overtake but only angry ppl play this game. its harder to driver in this game than in real life. especialy me with a 180 degree wheel when i make 5% streering its like i make 25% in game. i cant aford a better wheel but NO YOU ARE BANNED, any way after i talk to him he only shorten it and not deleted and you know what that means?? Next time for something like that i will be banned for more time.

I hope admins see that and take bans more seriusly and focus on people who try to destroy others gameplay and block ram and things like that. also its not easy pay attention to your surroundings. i see the map yes is top if i see someone but i cant turn my head i have a bad wheel dont have that luxury. please be more acceptable on mistakes.

Any way if someone ram me or anything i laugh and keep on. why ban is the only solution? its a game please enjoy it 

On 10/25/2018 at 12:07 AM, [LKW Tr.] Santa Claus said:

Well, some people have different ways of reporting users. Like, if I would say sorry (for ramming) he/she still wouldn't care even if I had computer problems.

Yes, I am afraid of being banned, although I record every second of my game play just in case someone reports me with only half evidence of his or her perspective.

Sir how you record? i know i can record with farps but 1 hour playing migh be 20gb and i cant keep it until ban appear. how you record? is there an easier way?

On 10/24/2018 at 10:34 PM, LE GAMER 64 said:

Have you ever done anything wrong and was afraid of being banished ?

I did something wrong in the beginning when i started with ETS and that was driving with the Skoda when I had like 5 hours. I missed the corner and rammed someone. This was way back in December and to be honest, I wasn't afraid to get banned as I didn't know there was a ban-system whatsoever. If you're driving the speed limit then there is nothing to worry about except if you're driving on the C-D road then rip. If you're a decent and careful driver then you shouldn't be worried about getting banned. However, if you do a mistake, then you have to live with the consequences such as getting banned. You either drive properly or you drive like a maniac and get banned, simple as that. Follow the rules, never overtake especially on the C-D area and you should be fine.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

I don't live in fear, if I do something wrong or accidentally hit someone I will say sorry to them, it was not intentional. I can't even remember the last time I hit someone, it's a rare occurrence. If they can't take my apology though and feel the need to report then so be it. I work in the same way, if you hit me you generally know if it's intentional or not, if it isn't and they apologise I will usually say don't worry about it. If they just carry on like nothing happened I will usually report. At the end of the day though it is a game, I keep my worries for real life.

if you are flowing rules and controlling your truck speed then there is no need to feel scary  we all do small mistakes and people are understandable for that  ones you say sorry

Yea, I have the worry all the time. Just be aware of your surroundings, then you can react accordingly. I record all of my gameplay with my passenger side mirror on, and just keep focused on my lane positioning and 'think' for other people by predicting what will happen next. I suppose it comes with being a ConSecGroup employee. 

Archived