away from keyboard kicking

SergeantSte97_YT

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

Mod Version: 1.0.0.4
Controllers Used: Afterglow wired xbox 360 controller
Description of Issue: Whilst waiting for the game to spawn me in Rostock after traveling from Gdansk it kicked me of the game saying I was away from my keyboard. This is after it gave me a warning to move or I will be auto kicked whilst starting to embark
How to reproduce: try to go between the two cities via ferry
Screenshots / Videos: screenshot attached to show what happened after it gave me a warning

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have never had this happen to me in the three years I have been playing on truckersmp and I am concerned this will be a ongoing issue once over areas are released.

20181024154606_1.jpg

S.Buckley.

Sorry, but there's no ferry going between Rostock and Gdansk. Rostock connects to Trelleborg or Gedser by ferry, Gdansk connects with Karlskronna or Nynashamm... You'll need to check again and make sure which are the two points that caused that issue, because with the current information it's impossible to reproduce.

• Thanks 1

FernandoCR I made a mistake I meant Gedser. And to answer both of MrJonton01 questions this was a one of and I literally pulled up at the port clicked enter waited 3 seconds for it to load the destinations the clicked embark at that point once clicking embark it gave me the warning of being afk (at that time was about 20 seconds ish not long) so hence why I made the post.

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:
1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Sorry, but there's no ferry going between Rostock and Gdansk. Rostock connects to Trelleborg or Gedser by ferry, Gdansk connects with Karlskronna or Nynashamm... You'll need to check again and make sure which are the two points that caused that issue, because with the current information it's impossible to reproduce.

• Thanks 1

S.Buckley.

This is most likely down to your PC rather than TruckersMP itself. Why don't you produce a video to show you were being kicked after 20-seconds? I think that would be helpful as I can't produce this either.

Sounds like there may be a momentary ping spike which may cause this, as opposed to AFK. How good is your internet, out of interest?

A few more questions:

1. Does this happen at other ferry ports, or is this the only place it happens?

2. Are you using any mods, or is this a vanilla profile? If you are using (non-SCS/MP) mods I would recommend you disable them.

3, Again out of interest, how good is your PC, are you able to provide any specifications?

As an aside I am not getting the issue, as I said it is most likely to be on your end. It is unlikely to be an antivirus issue.

HKVzWaV.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.