Late delivery bug, no more jobs available

Question

So I just played my first half an hour in multiplayer and I encountered the late delivery bug (when the game tells you you were X amount of days late for delivery even though you were not), and now I can't see any quick jobs in either multiplayer or singleplayer.

(1) Does this bug only happen once? And is it preventable?

(2) Did the bug cause the empty jobs list? And if so, how can I solve it?

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

• Web Developer

Hey,

One thing to add is you shouldn't take quick job in MP. Since they do not work correctly. You should buy a truck before joining MP and pick up normal job with you truck and everything should work correctly. Also when you do a job. The time will still continue while your game is close because of the server still running.

Also if you want job to appear again. You can either sleep or teleport to the service station with F7.

Regards,

J-M

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized. ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Thank you for the replies. I wasn't able to sleep due to not having a truck, but I switched to singleplayer and purchased one, and in the process of switching I must have made some adjustment that also reset the jobs list. So the issue is solved. Thanks again.

Hello again, I see that you confirmed above that your problem has been resolved, I will be moving this topic to the solved topics section.

Thank you all for help! ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021